20 Oct 2011

For Mar sister's

Mar has loved that much her hippy that decided to talk to the 3 Magicians and include in the letter for her two sisters thsi special request.

Dear Melchor,apart of the presents described for me, I would like to ask for a special surprise, a costomized picture, for my two younger sisters. These is what comes to my mind when I think about each of them. I was wondering wether you could talk to YU and ask her to do something special out of it for them.

Majo: She loves building restoration. For instance, going to an old mansion, analyse which its problem is, why it is ill and propose the healing remedies. I can perfectly imagine her with a helmet, working boots and a roll of drawings under her arm. She also loves traveling.

Beita: I am more lost here. She would love to become a technical saleswoman- IT consultant. She has to finish her end of career project. She is planning to work out of Asturias (amybe London?) afterwards. She is very cheerful and friend of her friends. She loves cooking and eating well (delicatessen girl). The wonderful long brown hair is also very charcateristic from her. She is got a Mac that she loves and takes care of it as if it was a tamagochi. 

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I would greatly appreciate a big message in the pictures expressing how much I love them.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! And Bea has a second tamagochi - his car - peugeot 307 black -


Acrylic with stickers and fabric- 30x40

Acrylic with stickers and fabric - 30x40

No comments:

Post a Comment